Sunday, August 26, 2007

Microphone check, one, two, what is this...

Hey everyone,

Many of you know me as an illustrator and a cartoonist whose works have appeared in numerous publications like the Indypendent and $pread magazine. Some have come to know me as a writer of fiction and non-fiction. I've decided to collapse these two personas with this blog, thus presenting a more current and complete face.

Due to circumstances within and beyond my control, and the feedback I've gotten on my writing, I've worked more fervently as a writer mostly for the stage and print.

I could ramble on and on about the myriad of reasons behind this transition - and how it's not a transition but rather an extension - but I'd like to save this topic for casual evening over a beer in a cozy hole in the wall of your liking.

So, on to the writing.

Later,
Frank

PS. The title of this post comes from A Tribe Called Quest song. The line is an opening, rapped by Phife Dawg. :)

No comments: